United. For the love of Life and Liberty.
LOCAL and Statewide Groups
As we all work together towards creating positive change in our state, local community involvement is very important. Often, we are able to facilitate change locally, but it is more difficult to achieve improvement at the statewide level. When more local communities advocate for change, that increases the pressure on the state to follow suit.
We encourage you to get involved in grassroots efforts within your local communities. Here is a list of NM freedom-related groups you may want to work with:
• New Mexico Freedoms Alliance (NMFA) – A non-partisan statewide coalition which advocates for freedom, health, and constitutional representative government. NMFA sends out easy calls to action and other pertinent information about statewide issues, protests, legislation, etc.
- Website: https://nmfa.us/
- Contact: Karen Larre at firstname.lastname@example.org, Sarah Smith at email@example.com, OR Melanie Rubin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe to email list: https://nmfa.us/admin/subscribe/
• Better Together New Mexico – A grassroots network working on statewide issues including crime, education, energy, constitutional rights, and legislative issues.
- Website: https://bettertogethernewmexico.org/
- Issues survey to be able to receive issues notifications related only to your specific interests: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BTNMwebsite
- Contact: Holly@nmbizcoalition.org or (505) 366-8150
• Sarah Smith’s private email list – Information about negative impacts from pandemic policies, children’s health issues, vaccine safety, etc. Emails are sent to this list about once every week or two.
- Contact: Sarah Smith at email@example.com
• New Mexico Stands Up Ministry – Working to protect individual rights through public interest legal action.
- Website: https://www.nmstandsup.org/
- Subscribe to email list: https://www.nmstandsup.org/subscriber-landing-page
• We the People New Mexico – Follow the Constitution, Protect the Vote. Provides information for citizens about what government is doing and shares information about proposed legislation so that citizens can see how those laws would affect their daily lives. Also maintains a calendar of events for other organizations and groups that are watchers of political activities.
- Website: wethepeoplenewmexico.com
- Contact: Madelyn Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-319-6476
• NM Teachers and School Personnel – Hundreds of NM teachers and school personnel who are working together to create change in school policies and issues. Meets monthly on Zoom.
- Contact: Sarah Smith at email@example.com
• Legal Group – Rules for thee, and SAME rules for we. This group meets regularly and is working to hold elected city, county, and school board officials accountable.
- Telegram group: “Restore New Mexico” by INVITATION ONLY
- Contact: Chuck at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Albuquerque UnMasked – This group is dedicated to everyone’s freedoms and unmasking all of the tyranny happening in New Mexico, the US and beyond! It meets regularly and the email list includes information about local events in the Albuquerque area.
- Contact: Karen Larre at email@example.com
• New Mexico Freedom Cell – A community group that meets every 1-2 months for fellowship and activism support.
- Contact: Maggie Shephard at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Concerned Citizens for Artesia – This is a group of everyday citizens determined to make a difference in the local community, educate with timely resources and move into action both locally and on the state level.
- Website: https://www.supportartesia.com/
- Contact: Stacey Turner at 575-343-1234
East Mountains near Albuquerque
• New Mexico Did You Know – This group stands for Common Sense Values. They meet regularly and are engaged in community outreach projects.
- Website: https://newmexicodidyouknow.com/
- Contact: Rey Fulwiler at 505.249.6664 or email@example.com
Four Corners Region (including Farmington, Aztec, etc)
• Freedom Fighters – This group in the 4Corners area is standing up to the mandates and fighting for medical freedoms, with a focus on children in the school districts.
- Contact: Lorna Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org
• McKinley Grassroots – This group is working on freedoms and election integrity issues.
- Contact: Pablo Martinez at email@example.com or 505-297-6100, or Filicia Fertig at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-908-1169
• Free People of the Southwest – Freedom over fear, liberty over control, principles over politics. This group organizes local events such as rallies and protests and also maintains an email list to inform people about things happening in Las Cruces. There are currently no regular meetings.
- Website: https://www.freepeopleofthesouthwest.com/
- Subscribe to email list: https://www.freepeopleofthesouthwest.com/contact
- Contact: Sarah Smith at email@example.com
• Coalition of Conservatives in Action (CCIA) – Non-partisan group working to challenge, engage and hold accountable elected and appointed officials by educated and informed citizens through civil discourse in order to effect change. This group has five Action Committees which focus on 1) Election Integrity 2) Faith Outreach 3) School Education 4) Crime and Local Politics 5) Hispanic Outreach. This active group meets weekly and hosts prominent guest speakers.
Rio Rancho/Sandoval County
• United Citizens of Sandoval County – This group is building an alliance among residents of Sandoval County against the unconstitutional laws being ramrodded through in Santa Fe. Whether it be the anti-gun measures, anti-wall, anti-oil/gas industry or the extreme measures recently pushed through for abortion, we must all pull together and work together to beat them.
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1213698105449174
• Concerned Citizens for NM – We Inform, We Unite, We Act. This is a group of conservative activists putting citizens back into power.
• Santa Fe unMasked – Non-partisan group of truth-seekers and social activists working to unmask what’s happening in and to our world. This group meets regularly and has an active email list.
- Contact: Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org
• We the People are Back – A non-political organization dedicated to advancing, protecting and reclaiming our natural and inalienable rights, which are also guaranteed by the US Constitution. This group meets regularly to help members get inspired, activated and armed with wisdom, insights and solutions which will help us move forward in a positive way to create a life and world that works. This ends when we all say no.
- Contact: email@example.com
SAVE-THE KIDS COMMUNITY SERVICE PROJECT
Many parents are misinformed such that they greatly overestimate the risks of COVID-19 illness for kids, while underestimating the risks of COVID-19 vaccines. With information being censored and controlled, it is hard for parents to gain access to the balanced information they need for informed consent.
Here is your opportunity to join us in educational outreach for parents in your own community. You don’t have to engage directly with anyone, and we have various ways that you can help by distributing vaccine educational information at local stores, parking lots, etc.
January 22 events are planned for Albuquerque and Las Cruces. For Albuquerque, contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org. For Las Cruces, contact Sarah at email@example.com.
PROTEST AGAINST ROUNDHOUSE VACCINE REQUIREMENT
PETITION TO END NM SCHOOL MASK, TESTING, AND VACCINATION MANDATES
It is time to put New Mexico children first and remove the mandated COVID-19 vaccinations, masking, and testing in our schools.
All people have a fundamental right to choose whether or not to use medical devices and treatments, without coercion, threats, or discrimination. New Mexico, which prides itself on respecting people’s bodily autonomy, is trampling on these rights for teachers and students.
30+ states have already demonstrated that it is safe to operate schools without these mandates. New Mexico already has one of the lowest ranked educational systems in the country, and the policies being enacted by the State are greatly increasing the disparity for New Mexico students.
We have a petition to end NM school mandates which is part of a larger overall strategy to push for change. The petition has received 1,000+ signatures, but we need to get this to 5,000+ in order for it to have an impact.
Please sign this petition and share it widely with ALL New Mexicans:
PUSHING BACK AGAINST VACCINE MANDATES
Several groups are working to push back against the vaccine mandates. Please contact the following to get involved:
- Healthcare workers
- Email Melanie at 4theChildren@protonmail.com, Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is a Facebook group here for medical professionals who are for health choice and against the medical mandates: https://www.facebook.com/groups/545410123466118
- Teachers and school personnel – email Sarah at email@example.com
- University of New Mexico (UNM)– email Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Mexico State University (NMSU) – email Anthony at email@example.com
- Central New Mexico Community College (CNM) – email Gilbert at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sandia National Labs (SNL) – email Mario at email@example.com
- Los Alamos National Lab (LANL) – email David at firstname.lastname@example.org
- NASA White Sands Test Facility (WSTF) – email Don at email@example.com or Susana at firstname.lastname@example.org
PUSHING BACK AGAINST SCHOOL MASK MANDATES
- There is a Facebook group here for pushing back against the school mask mandates for children: https://www.facebook.com/groups/535084404159435
- You can download and print a summary of info about school mask harms and science here: https://nmfa.us/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/School-Masks-One-Pager.pdf
- Here is a video to share of NM Kids telling about their negative experiences wearing masks: https://odysee.com/@SarahSmith:f/unMask-NM-Children-NOW:d
Click here to view the August 12 Statewide Activism Update, with information about upcoming activities and events listed for statewide, Albuquerque, Carlsbad, Edgewood-Moriarty, Gallup, Las Cruces, Roswell, and Santa Fe.
Saturday July 31: Statewide NM School Mask Protest
|CALL TO ACTION: Stand up for the health of NM kids! Lead or attend a NM School Mask Protest on 7/31.|
THE SITUATION: Although over half the states in the USA have no school mask mandate, NM school children are still being forced to wear masks. The Governor’s recent change to allow vaccinated students to be unmasked is not enough; ALL students must be allowed to unmask, regardless of their vaccination status.
On Saturday, July 31st, New Mexicans around the state will be protesting against Governor Lujan Grisham’s school mask policies. There are school mask protests planned for 20 cities, with additional cities being added daily.
ALL PROTESTS ARE ON SATURDAY JULY 31 , EXCEPT CLOVIS WHICH WILL BE ON TUESDAY AUGUST 3.
ALAMOGORDO – 2pm – Corner of 10th Street and White Sands Blvd – Contact Ben at 575-921-5650 or email@example.com
ALBUQUERQUE – 10am – 1005 Osuna, Vista del Norte Park – Contact Erin at Erinmg23@gmail.com or Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org
ARTESIA – 10am – Corner of Main & 7th – Contact Stacey at 575-343-1234
BELEN – 10am – Corner of Main and Reinken – Contact Regina at 505-550-0918
CARLSBAD – 1pm – Eddy County Courthouse Lawn – Contact Christy Bryant at 575-361-7779
CLOVIS – TUESDAY AUG 3 at 11:30am – Clovis Municipal School Central Office, 1009 N Main St – Contact email@example.com
DEMING – 10am – Deming Public Schools Emmett Shockley Building, 400 Cody Road
EDGEWOOD – 10am – Corner of Rout 66 and 344 – Contact Karisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
FARMINGTON – 10am – Main Street, Grassy Area in Front of Applebee’s, Near the Mall– Contact Lorna at 480-589-3856
LAS CRUCES – 10am – Albert Johnson Park on corner of Main and Picacho – Contact Daniel at email@example.com
LOGAN – 10am – Cowboy Chuckwagon Parking Lot, 122 HWY 154 – Contact Tonya at 970-396-2222
LOS LUNAS – 10am – Corner of Los Cerritos and Main Street, in front of Applebee’s – Contact Valerie at 505-261-2209
MORIARTY – 10am – Crossly Park, at corner of Route 66 and HWY 41
PORTALES – 10am – Courthouse on the square – Contact Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org
RIO RANCHO – 10am – Corner of Southern and 528
ROSWELL – 10am – 912 N Main St, in front of Roswell Convention Center – Contact Daniel at 575-937-8476 or email@example.com
RUIDOSO – 10am – School House Park, 501 Sudderth Drive – Contact Shane at 575-937-4948 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SANTA FE – 10:30am – Salvador Perez Train Park at 601 Alta Vista – Contact Kristi at 505-204-8261 or email@example.com
SILVER CITY – 10am – Gough Park, Corner of 12th St and Pope St
TUCUMCARI – 10am – Corner of First and Route 66 Blvd, next to the old Hardee’s – Contact Fran at 575-403-5758 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP: LEAD OR ATTEND A SCHOOL MASK PROTEST: To make the most impact, we need as many New Mexicans to participate in this protest as possible.
If your location is not on the list, PLEASE VOLUNTEER TO LEAD A PROTEST IN YOUR CITY. Select a high-visibility location, and then we will help spread the word, make a flyer for you to use, help with press/media outreach, etc. Please email Sarah at email@example.com to get involved.
Saturday June 26th: Statewide NM School Mask Protest
All political power is vested in and derived from the people: all government of right originates with the people, is founded upon their will and is instituted solely for their good.New Mexico Constitution, Article II, Section 2
The people of the state have the sole and exclusive right to govern themselves as a free, sovereign and independent state.New Mexico Constitution, Article II, Section 3
We, the People of New Mexico, are uniting in common interest for common cause to defend our values, our families, our communities, our homes, our jobs and businesses and local economies, our way of life, our children’s future… to defend New Mexico.
NMFA is non-partisan and our membership is pan-partisan – it includes everyone in a coalition of the willing.
Many interests converge in this work:
- The COVID lockdown
- Constitutional Rights and Freedoms (and civic duty)
- Personal Sovereignty, Religious Freedom, Privacy Rights, etc.
- Elections integrity and anti-corruption
- Health Freedom and right to refuse “vaccines” and other state-mandated medical treatments