United. For the love of Life and Liberty.
PUSHING BACK AGAINST VACCINE MANDATES
Several groups are working to push back against the vaccine mandates. Please contact the following to get involved:
- Healthcare workers
- Email Melanie at 4theChildren@protonmail.com, Angela at email@example.com
- There is a Facebook group here for medical professionals who are for health choice and against the medical mandates: https://www.facebook.com/groups/545410123466118
- Teachers and school personnel – email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of New Mexico (UNM)– email Jessica at email@example.com
- New Mexico State University (NMSU) – email Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central New Mexico Community College (CNM) – email Gilbert at email@example.com
- Sandia National Labs (SNL) – email Mario at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Los Alamos National Lab (LANL) – email David at email@example.com
- NASA White Sands Test Facility (WSTF) – email Don at firstname.lastname@example.org or Susana at email@example.com
PUSHING BACK AGAINST SCHOOL MASK MANDATES
- There is a Facebook group here for pushing back against the school mask mandates for children: https://www.facebook.com/groups/535084404159435
- You can download and print a summary of info about school mask harms and science here: https://nmfa.us/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/School-Masks-One-Pager.pdf
- Here is a video to share of NM Kids telling about their negative experiences wearing masks: https://odysee.com/@SarahSmith:f/unMask-NM-Children-NOW:d
Click here to view the August 12 Statewide Activism Update, with information about upcoming activities and events listed for statewide, Albuquerque, Carlsbad, Edgewood-Moriarty, Gallup, Las Cruces, Roswell, and Santa Fe.
Saturday July 31: Statewide NM School Mask Protest
|CALL TO ACTION: Stand up for the health of NM kids! Lead or attend a NM School Mask Protest on 7/31.|
THE SITUATION: Although over half the states in the USA have no school mask mandate, NM school children are still being forced to wear masks. The Governor’s recent change to allow vaccinated students to be unmasked is not enough; ALL students must be allowed to unmask, regardless of their vaccination status.
On Saturday, July 31st, New Mexicans around the state will be protesting against Governor Lujan Grisham’s school mask policies. There are school mask protests planned for 20 cities, with additional cities being added daily.
ALL PROTESTS ARE ON SATURDAY JULY 31 , EXCEPT CLOVIS WHICH WILL BE ON TUESDAY AUGUST 3.
ALAMOGORDO – 2pm – Corner of 10th Street and White Sands Blvd – Contact Ben at 575-921-5650 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ALBUQUERQUE – 10am – 1005 Osuna, Vista del Norte Park – Contact Erin at Erinmg23@gmail.com or Karen at email@example.com
ARTESIA – 10am – Corner of Main & 7th – Contact Stacey at 575-343-1234
BELEN – 10am – Corner of Main and Reinken – Contact Regina at 505-550-0918
CARLSBAD – 1pm – Eddy County Courthouse Lawn – Contact Christy Bryant at 575-361-7779
CLOVIS – TUESDAY AUG 3 at 11:30am – Clovis Municipal School Central Office, 1009 N Main St – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
DEMING – 10am – Deming Public Schools Emmett Shockley Building, 400 Cody Road
EDGEWOOD – 10am – Corner of Rout 66 and 344 – Contact Karisa at email@example.com
FARMINGTON – 10am – Main Street, Grassy Area in Front of Applebee’s, Near the Mall– Contact Lorna at 480-589-3856
LAS CRUCES – 10am – Albert Johnson Park on corner of Main and Picacho – Contact Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org
LOGAN – 10am – Cowboy Chuckwagon Parking Lot, 122 HWY 154 – Contact Tonya at 970-396-2222
LOS LUNAS – 10am – Corner of Los Cerritos and Main Street, in front of Applebee’s – Contact Valerie at 505-261-2209
MORIARTY – 10am – Crossly Park, at corner of Route 66 and HWY 41
PORTALES – 10am – Courthouse on the square – Contact Nicole at email@example.com
RIO RANCHO – 10am – Corner of Southern and 528
ROSWELL – 10am – 912 N Main St, in front of Roswell Convention Center – Contact Daniel at 575-937-8476 or firstname.lastname@example.org
RUIDOSO – 10am – School House Park, 501 Sudderth Drive – Contact Shane at 575-937-4948 or email@example.com
SANTA FE – 10:30am – Salvador Perez Train Park at 601 Alta Vista – Contact Kristi at 505-204-8261 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SILVER CITY – 10am – Gough Park, Corner of 12th St and Pope St
TUCUMCARI – 10am – Corner of First and Route 66 Blvd, next to the old Hardee’s – Contact Fran at 575-403-5758 or email@example.com
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP: LEAD OR ATTEND A SCHOOL MASK PROTEST: To make the most impact, we need as many New Mexicans to participate in this protest as possible.
If your location is not on the list, PLEASE VOLUNTEER TO LEAD A PROTEST IN YOUR CITY. Select a high-visibility location, and then we will help spread the word, make a flyer for you to use, help with press/media outreach, etc. Please email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
Saturday June 26th: Statewide NM School Mask Protest
All political power is vested in and derived from the people: all government of right originates with the people, is founded upon their will and is instituted solely for their good.New Mexico Constitution, Article II, Section 2
The people of the state have the sole and exclusive right to govern themselves as a free, sovereign and independent state.New Mexico Constitution, Article II, Section 3
We agree with the Grish that covid is the “most serious emergency that New Mexico has ever faced,” second to her. We also know that she and enemies foreign and domestic have created this false emergency, and we shall hold them responsible for its devastating consequences which we seek on all fronts to avert and redress.
Greedy Grish has also abused our trust throughout her unlawful lockdown – which of course is for us and not for her. This piece, the Lujan Grisham Way, documents some of her graft and grime:
We, the People of New Mexico, are uniting in common interest for common cause to defend our values, our families, our communities, our homes, our jobs and businesses and local economies, our way of life, our children’s future… to defend New Mexico.
NMFA is non-partisan and our membership is pan-partisan – it includes everyone in a coalition of the willing.
Many interests converge in this work:
- The COVID lockdown
- Constitutional Rights and Freedoms (and civic duty)
- Personal Sovereignty, Religious Freedom, Privacy Rights, etc.
- Elections integrity and anti-corruption
- Health Freedom and right to refuse “vaccines” and other state-mandated medical treatments