NMFA and Member Group Actions
Emerging from individual member groups or members and also from our leadership collaboration, Actions have been initiated on many fronts. If you or your group wishes to suggest, initiate and/or lead an Action, please step up and let us know.
NMFA Committees and Working Groups, statewide scope
Member Actions & Working Groups, local scope
- NM Stands Up!: federal court constitutional lawsuit
- unMasked: Preparation (Prepping) Working Group
- unMasked: Resource Directory
- ABQ unMasked: bareface shopping excursions
- ABQ unMasked: croudfunded billboard initiative
- Fix the public comment process NOW or stop this legislative session!
- No Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination for New Mexico
- Vote to Limit the Governor’s Emergency Powers
- Say No to Mandatory Testing and Surveillance
- Extraordinary (Legislative) Session page
- Impeach MLG
- Don’t Give MLG more Power! Say NO to mandatory testing and surveillance!
- America’s Frontline Doctors petition, Stop Medical Discrimination
- Del Bigtree’s ICAN and TheHighWire just launched REJECT FORCED COVID-19 VACCINATIONS! at rejectthemandate.com.
- The Great Barrington Declaration, which I initially resisted but was talked around by Michael’s assessment that it strategically does not challenge the medical orthodoxy and is designed to get 95% of the population out from under the lockdown… and is therefore worth promoting (though, on individual principle, perhaps not signing).
- PRESIDENTIAL EXECUTIVE ORDER: Establishing a National Order of Bioethics and Medical Human Rights to protect Americans